Media World Cup is the series of sport events for publishers, editors and journalists from all over the world. The Media World Cup 2020 (17th - 21th June) consists of mountain bike and road bicycle racing.
In four editions of the Media World Cup, 250 journalists from 25 countries competed (China, Japan, USA, Brazil, Taiwan, Austria, Armenia, Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Italy, Israel, Spain, Great Britain, Turkey, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Russia, Greece, Germany, Ireland, Finland, Kazachstan and Poland).
Media World Cup 2020 will host 100 athletes representing editorial staffs from 20 countries from around the world.
Organizers and sponsors of the Media World Cup provide transfer from airport, accommodation and meals in hotels (4-night accommodation with breakfast, 4 dinners), accompanying events.
At the end of the race, the first 3 participants of each category will be awarded. Winners get the Media World Cup Poland 2020 title + gold, silver and bronze medals for places 1 to 3 sponsored by the Active Time as proud supporter of the Media World Cup Poland 2020.
17 June - Wednesday
• Arrival • Transfer from the Warsaw Airport to a hotel • Welcome dinner in a hotel
18 June - Thursday
• Breakfast • MTB Trip • Dinner • Folk concert & local food degustation • Return to the hotel
19 June - Friday
• Breakfast • Road race • Lunch • Feast with local food degustation • Return to the hotel
20 June - Saturday
• Breakfast • MTB race • Lunch • Cup award ceremony and celebratory dinner • Return to a hotel
21 June - Sunday
• Breakfast • Transfer to the Warsaw airport
The participation fee includes:
• transportation from and to the airport
• 4 nights in a luxury hotel
• meals (4 breakfasts, 4 dinners)
• start in two races
• participation in special attractions prepared by organizers
• special concerts
date: June 17-21 2020
cost: Check fee on website
organizer: Media World Cup
Media World Cup